Non-Rising Stem Resilient Seat Gate Valve (DIN 3352 F4)
|FOB Price:||US $2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Per Mouth|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Type: Straight-through
- Connection Form: Flange
- Actuator: Manual
- Thread Position of Valve Rod: Inside Gate Valve
- Standard: DIN
- Size: Dn25-Dn500
- Trademark: EXXON/AKSF/AKS
- Origin: Tianjin
- Material: Cast Iron
- Pressure: Low Pressure
- Seal Surface: Wedge Gate Valve
- Usage: Flow Control
- Application: Industrial Usage
- Painting: Blue ,Red,etc.
- Specification: CE, ISO9001. TS
- HS Code: 8481804090
Body/Bonnet: Ductile iron GGG50/ cast iron GG25
Disc: Ductile iron with EPDM/NBR
1. Ductile Iron body and bonnet for high strength and impact resistance.
Valve body and bonnet fusion bonded epoxy coating for long life corrosion protection.
Straight through full bore to avoid debris traps, small flow resistance.
2. Ductile Iron wedge inside and outside fully rubberized with vulcanized EPDM or NBR, suitable for potable water.
3. Rubber bonnet gasket for longevity and protection of bonner bolts,
Isolated fasteners for corrosion protection.
4. Stainless steel stem with rolling thread for high strength and corrosion resistance.
5. Back sealing facility to allow for replacement of seals under full poeration pressure.
6. Dust guard to prevent impurities.
7. Valve is supplied with hand wheel or bare shaft with square cap; Small operation torque, easy opening and closing.