API600/ANSI/DIN Gate Valve
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2 Pieces||US $10/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Type: Direct-acting
- Connection Form: Flange
- Actuator: Manual
- Thread Position of Valve Rod: Outside Gate Valve
- Standard: ANSI
- Size: 2"-40"
- Class: 150lb/300lb etc.
- Specification: CE, ISO, TS, SGS
- HS Code: 84818040
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Pressure: Low Pressure
- Seal Surface: Parallel Gate Valve
- Usage: Flow Control
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage, Household Usage
- Body: Wcb,Ss304,Ss316
- Trademark: AKSF
- Origin: Tianjin/ Wenzhou
1) The seat ring uses the floating seat ring structure with O-seal ring sealed and pre-tightening force applied to have inlet and outlet dual-way sealed, and the open-close moment with this structure is 1/2 that of the common valves only, able to lightly open and close valve.
2) When fully opened, the valve's channel is smooth and linear,with an extremely small flow resisting coefficient and no pressure loss ,and the pipeline can be cleaned with hair-ball through it .
3) Automatic removal of the high pressure in the internal cavity when the valve is about to close so as to ensure safety.
4) Fully sealed structure leaves a good protective property, suitable for the requirement of 24-hour duty.
Standard for gate valves:
Design manufacture standard: API 600
Length of structure: API 600
Flange connecting end: ASME B16.5/ASME B16.47
Butt welding connecting end: ASME B16.25
Wall thickness: ASME B16.34
Inspection and test: API 6D
Pressure and temperature rating: ASME B16.34
Product scope: NPS 2inch-NPS 48inch,CL150-CL2500
Main body material:WCB,LCB,WCC,WC6,WC9,CF8,CF8M,CF3,CF3M,A890 4A etc.
Drive device: handle, bevel gear, electric, pneumatic, etc.
|Size||2" ~ 40"(DN50 ~ DN1000)|
|Rating||ANSI 150lb ~ 900lb|
|Body Materials||Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel|
|Operation||Handwheel, Gear, Electric, Pneumatic, Hydraulic|